NTACT develops annotated bibliographies on current topics in secondary transition, school completion, and post-school success to assist novice and seasoned researchers. We are currently updating some of the annotated bibliographies written under the NSTTAC grant. If you are looking for a specific resource, please contact us at email@example.com and we can let you know the status of its development.
- Assistive Technology
Originally prepared by Kelly Kelley, NSTTAC, 2009. Updated by Kelly Clark, NTACT and Kathryn Haughney, UNC Charlotte, 2016
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Transition Planning
Provide practitioners with relevant research and resources regarding issues and strategies in transition planning with CLD students.
- Data-Based Decision Making
Data-based decision making refers to collecting, analyzing, and reporting data to drive school improvement
- Early Warning Systems Annotated Bibliography
Prepared for NSTTAC, 2016, by Mathew Klare and Bradley Stevenson, UNC Charlotte
- Family Involvement Annotated Bibliography
Annotated bibliography of resources on guidance and issues regarding parent and family involvement in the transition planning process.
- Financial Literacy Annotated Bibliography
Annotated bibliography regarding a person's competency for managing money.
- Health Issues and Transition Planning Annotated Bibliography
Annotated bibliography regarding research and guidance for health issues and the transition planning process.
- National Longitudinal Study - 2 Secondary Analyses Annotated Bibliography
Annotated bibliography of articles published from 2011 - 2015 using the National Longitudinal Transition Study-2 data set.
- Peer Mediated Supports
Peer mediated supports involve typical peers without disabilities providing assistance to classmates with disabilities
- Professional Development for Transition Annotated Bibliography
- Sexuality and Transition Planning Annotated Bibliograpy
Annotated bibliography regarding sexuality and young adults with disabilities.
- Summary of Performance
Serves as the link between high school and post-school experiences by providing a document that includes evaluation records, post-school goals, and accommodations to support attainment of post-school goals for students with disabilities