Find current and helpful resources and information specific to the COVID-19 pandemic as it relates to education, disability services, supports, and transition services for students and youth with disabilities.
This page will be updated as information, resources, and guidance from the U.S. Department of Education and other relevant federal agencies and organizations is disseminated.
Resources from Other Sources
- Should I Attend College in the Fall?
- Tracking COVID 19 Protections For
Justice Involved Youth
- Community Engagement Research Summary
- Most Current Updates from OSERS on COVID-19
- US Department of Education Best Practices Clearinghouse
- Compilation of Resources on Policy Guidance
- American Youth Policy Forum COVID-19 Response Resources