NTACT:C builds state agency capacity to:
- use data-based decision making processes
- strengthen interagency partnerships
- provide quality professional development and
- implement technical assistance (TA) supports.
This technical assistance is in the form of universal, targeted, and intensive levels so that all students and youth with disabilities experience increased enrollment in:
- postsecondary education
- credential attainment
- competitive integrated employment and
- community engagement.
Our TA is designed to be fluid, complement your needs, and meet you where you are. More detailed information about how and what is provided in each level of TA is outlined in the document below.