In addition to the FAQs NTACT:C provides about VR Pre-Employment Transition Services, the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) at the federal level publishes separate documents of questions and answers. These are included below and are updated as RSA releases updated or new ones.
- Frequently Asked Questions: The Need for an Eligibility/Ineligibility Determination for VR Services for Youth Considering Subminimum Wage Employment Under Section 511 (PDF) (January 12, 2021)
- Select Questions Related to Use of Department of Education Grant Funds During the Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (April 8, 2020)
- Frequently Asked Fiscal Questions — Pre–Employment Transition Services (April 13, 2016)
- Fiscal: Pre-Employment Transition Services Carry Forward/Legislative Auditors (docx) (January 23, 2020)
- FAQs for the RSA-911 (August 8, 2016)
- RSA: Period of Performance for Formula Grant Awards FAQs (March 17, 2017 )
Looking for More RSA-911 Information?
RSA, in partnership with the WINTAC, developed an eight-part training series to help VR agencies prepare for the implementation of the revised RSA-911 (PD-19-03) effective July 1, 2020.
The intended audience is VR agency personnel who are responsible for RSA-911 data collection and reporting activities (e.g., directors, case management system administrators, policy and training personnel, data analysts, and related program staff).