The National Technical Assistance Center on Transition: The Collaborative (NTACT:C) is a Technical Assistance Center co-funded by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) and the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA).
We provide information, tools, and supports to assist multiple stakeholders in delivering effective services and instruction for secondary students and out of school youth with disabilities.
We build state agency capacity to:
- Use data-driven decision-making processes
- Strengthen interagency partnerships
- Provide quality professional development
- Implement technical assistance (supports) in the form of:
- Universal TA – Take & Use
- Targeted TA – Teach & Coach
- Intensive TA – Coach, Scale-Up & Sustain
So that ALL students and youth with disabilities experience increased:
- Enrollment in postsecondary education
- Credential attainment
- Competitive integrated employment
- Community engagement
- Current research findings
- Translating research findings for implementation
- Engaging stakeholders
- Have a Question? Contact Us
- Want us to help your team? Complete this form
- Sign up for the NTACT:C Weekly News Blast
Multiple entities collaborate on NTACT:C to provide broad and varied experience, expertise, and technical assistance (TA).