About this Event
Part Two of this training will identify the importance of collaboration with education, data sharing, and analyzing the impact of Pre-ETS programs and services. A highlight of this webinar will be Idaho VR sharing their perspective in implementing a strategic planning approach to evaluating Pre-ETS services, identifying what worked well, challenges along the way, and next steps moving forward in the successful provision of Pre-ETS services!
- Increased knowledge regarding the benefits of data sharing and data informed decision-making when developing and/or strengthening Pre-ETS services and programs for students with disabilities.
- Increased knowledge of how to analyze progress and impact of Pre-ETS services on outcomes at the service level, student level, and program level.
- An understanding of how one state used a strategic planning approach to evaluate their current model of Pre-ETS service delivery, lessons learned, and some of the short-term benefits they observed along the way.
- Identify successful outcomes of collaboration with education in implementing a strategic planning approach to Pre-ETS.
This training is a collaboration between The George Washington University Center for Innovative Training in Vocational Rehabilitation (CIT-VR), the National Technical Assistance Center On Transition: The Collaborative (NTACT:C), and the Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center for Quality Management (VRTAC-QM).
Alison Lowenthal, M.A.
Brigid Griffin, M.S.
- RSA COVID-19 Questions & Answers: Administration of the VR Services, AIVRS, and Business Enterprise Programs (PDF)
- Crosswalk of the data elements across the RSA 2, RSA 425, and new RSA 17. Data Element Comparison (PDF)
- Time Allocation Guide (PDF) that provides guidance regarding how to track staff time for the Pre-Employment Transition Services required, coordination and authorized activities.
- Pre-Employment Transition Services FAQs related to RSA-911 Data Collection and Reporting
- RSA 9-11 Training Series - Pre-Employment Transition Services Presentation (pptx)
- OSERS 2020 Transition Guidance Letter (PDF) dated August 31, 2020
- Pre-ETS Guide for Collaboration Among State VR & Education Partners (PDF)
- WIOA Performance Indicators - IDEA Part B Transition Performance Indicator Crosswalk (PDF)